Global WebForce PH Asia Food Expo 2017 Recap
World Trade Center, Pasay City, Manila – Once again, the Global WebForce PH team was in attendance during the Asia Food Expo event, (Sept 13 – 16, 2017) last week in Manila’s World Trade Center. The team was on a mission to meet and greet business owners who cater, manufacture and distribute food locally or export internationally.
The WebForce PH team managed to meet several business owners of food startups and corporations about the modern factors that are shaping the food industry as we know it. “Factors such as online marketing, online selling, and digital presence have allowed food businesses locally to reach go global,” said Angela Sunga, WebForce PH’s country director.
“Filipinos have a large diaspora population and are often craving for the delectable taste of home as part of their everyday cravings, but thanks to online selling and partnership with international distributors, Filipino food, and its business movers have been reaching new markets.”
When it comes to food, local delicacies are now part of the globalization movement where technoloy such as e-commerce and shipping options allow in making the world smaller through online shopping. This opens up opportunities for local businesses to be more competitive through expanding their digital reach and getting more exposure through digital means compared to the limited exposure brought by traditional media. “When it comes to online presence and online shopping enabled websites, your customers can purchase from you anywhere in the world,” said Angela.
“In utility with digital marketing, allows local food businesses to target specific demographics and locations through a well-managed budget. This allow for opportunities such as consumer introduction and distributor opportunities.”
E-commerce and digital marketing has changed the way food is distributed. Today, customers are able to order their craved specialty foods with just a few clicks on their device. For local food businesses, E-commerce and digital marketing are cost-effective ways in expanding the business through opportunity driven strategies.
To commemorate the successful 2017 Asia Food Expo, Global WebForce PH is offering a special website package that contains features that allow for online shopping and are ready for digital marketing. This package is exclusive to the businesses who are participating in the ongoing 2017 Asia Food Expo in the World Trade Center happening September 13 – 16, 2017.
- Responsive Design – Will fit all devices from desktops, mobile and tablets
- Content Management System (CMS) – Manage your website without an IT programmer
- Uniquely Design to match your Business and Brand
- Modern Design
- Starts with 5 Pages
- Click to Call & Click to Email Functionality – Customers can reach your business with 1 click!
- Basic Adcopy & Wordings Included
- Hi-Res Stock Photos
- Google Maps Business or Store Locations
- Loads Fast on Browsers and Mobile
- 1 Year .com Domain Name Registration
- FREE Up to 6 Months Website Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization – Choose your SEO starter pack to complement your new website so your customers can quickly and easily find you on Google!
- 1 Month Free SEO Service worth Php 8,000
- Get 1 Month + 1 Month Free SEO Service for only Php 8,000
Mobile +63 917 568 0402
Client Engagement Executive
Mobile +63 906 210 7771
11th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, McKinley Parkway,
Bonifacio Global City, 1632, Taguig, Philippines